The requirements of the Klal Yisrael Fellowship are:
- Travel and active participation in 3 seven-day intensive seminars for learning and leadership skill-building in Israel, Europe, and the U.S.
- Work with the cohort on developing a collaborative project. Each fellow will assume ownership over an aspect of that project and be accountable for its implementation. That aspect might have a communal or organizational outcome in mind, be done in partnership with other fellows, and/or look to impact a regional or global outcome.
- Active participation in 3-4 educational webinars (likely, 60 minutes in length) to prepare for and/or bridge the in-person learning from the intensive seminars and continue project development throughout the fellowship.
Dates for Cohort 6 2020 seminars are:
- United States: December 29th, 2019 – January 5th, 2020
- Israel Seminar: March 4-11, 2020
- Europe Seminar: August 26 – September 2, 2020