The requirements of the Klal Yisrael Fellowship are:
- Travel and active participation in 3 seven-day intensive seminars for learning and leadership skill-building in Israel, Europe, and the U.S.
- Developing an innovative project to enhance the progressive Jewish community and participation in hands-on work-shopping and faculty coaching to further develop projects and carry out their visions for change during the fellowship.
- Active participation in 4-5 educational webinars (60-90 minutes) to bridge the in-person learning from the intensive seminars and continue project development throughout the fellowship.
Dates for the 2018-19 seminars are:
- Israel Seminar: December 30th, 2018- January 6th, 2019
- Europe Seminar: March 3-10, 2019
- North America Seminar: August 21-28, 2019