New Opportunity for Alumni!
We are excited to announce a new program to support new and innovative project ideas through mini-grants, mentoring, and an opportunity for alumni to coach current Klal Yisrael fellows.
Klal Yisrael alumni who have great ideas for a project are invited to apply for this program to receive:
- Up to $1000 in funds to support the project
- Project mentorship from URJ, WUPJ, and IMPJ leadership
- Webinar learning on topics for personal development and to expand the impact of your projects
The expectations in order to receive the grant are:
- Develop and implement a project to create a more inspiring Progressive Jewish community that reflects what you have learned throughout the Klal Yisrael fellowship by November 2019
- Coach a current Klal Yisrael fellow to make the most out of their experience on the program and guide them in expanding the impact of their project
- Attend all webinar learning sessions to maximize your participation in this alumni program
We hope you consider applying for this mini-grant and we look forward to hearing your project ideas! In choosing which projects we will select, we are looking for ideas that meet the following criteria:
- You are able to demonstrate a measurable impact on a community
- You have the ability to complete the project by November 2019
- The project addresses important topics or challenges in the Progressive Jewish community
- The project idea shows innovative and creative thinking
Ready to apply? Please fill out this application no later than April 15th to be considered for this opportunity.